With one of the most popular designs in its product range, this compact incubator is certain to surprise poultry hobbyists and enthusiasts, even beginners, as to how efficiently something this small can work this well. It can indeed be canned ‘magic’.
Prominent Features for Semi-Automatic Incubator
- The PVC+PP material going into the make of these incubators is equal parts durable and safe. Not prone to staining or erosion, it provides a secure environment for both the egg rearer/hatcher and the eggs used.
- An automatic thermometer makes quick work of things, eliminating delay and hassle while promoting ease with other incubator tasks; saves time during every session.
- This model does not have an egg turner, so eggs will need to be turned manually.
Features for Semi-Automatic Incubator
- It addition to being semi automatic, it can host 10 Eggs during any one session.
- It too is made of PP+ABS material, which is safe and durable.
- This product version is capable of hatching ducks, chickens, or geese.
The Semi-Automatic Incubator – Overview
Working with 110 volts of power, the Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubator does an excellent job with remarkably little electricity consumption. An LED temperature display works to your advantage, letting you know the state of things so you can better incubate the eggs chosen. Geese, chickens, and ducks are some of the common eggs that you can involve in the semi-automatic version of the Magicfly’s incubator.
Simplicity & Accessibility
- Not only is it portable and takes up very little space, it is a great tool to educate kids about poultry hatching, embryo development and related topics.
- Safety and durability is promoted through the product’s solid moulded construction.
- It comes with all needed built in requirements to get started on an incubation session.
Free To View
A 360-degree transparent circumference grants uninhibited view into the incubator.
For something this small and compact you can have 10 eggs go inside one session, which is quite an appealing factor for the Semi-Automatic Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubator.
It comes with CE, Rohs, and C-tick approvals.
- The Semi-Automatic Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubators is an outstanding value for money.
- It can work with a wide variety of eggs, including guinea fowl.
- Cleanliness and safety standards are top-notch, one example being the entire heater/fan assembly is behind a plastic sheet with holes to promote ideal air circulation while keeping the chicks safe.
- While humidity control is above average, the temperature of the units themselves can be controlled as you see fit.
- It is recommended that you try placing the water at both the center and/or outer cups. It can extend their duration by a week, approximately.
- Both incubator products work to produce a 90% and more hatch success rate.