With one of the most ingenious designs in its product range, this compact incubator is certain to surprise poultry hobbyists and enthusiasts, even beginners, as to how efficiently something this small can work this well. It can indeed be canned ‘magic’. In this review we are going to explore both versions of the product, namely the 10-Semi and 12-Fully automatic incubators.
Prominent Features for Semi-Automatic Incubator
- The PVC+PP material going into the make of these incubators is equal parts durable and safe. Not prone to staining or erosion, it provides a secure environment for both the egg rearer/hatcher and the eggs used.
- An automatic thermometer makes quick work of things, eliminating delay and hassle while promoting ease with other incubator tasks; saves time during every session.
- Equipped with a manual egg turner, convenience levels go through the roof.
Features for Full-Automatic Incubator
- It addition to being completely automatic, it can host 12 Eggs during any one session.
- It too is made of PP+ABS material, which is safe and durable.
- It comes with an egg turner as well.
- This product version is capable of hatching ducks, chickens, or geese (even the semi-auto can do this).
The Semi-Automatic Incubator – Overview
Working with 110 volts of power, the Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubator does an excellent job with remarkably little electricity consumption. An LED temperature display works to your advantage, letting you know the state of things so you can better incubate the eggs chosen. Geese, chickens, and ducks are some of the common eggs that you can involve in the semi-automatic version of the Magicfly’s incubator.
Simplicity & Accessibility
- Not only is it portable and takes up very little space, it is a great tool to educate kids about poultry hatching, embryo development and related topics.
- Safety and durability is promoted through the product’s solid moulded construction.
- It comes with all needed built in requirements to get started on an incubation session. This means you do not need to go around buying accesories to make this incubator work like a charm.
Free To View
A 360-degree transparent circumference grants uninhibited view into the incubator.
For something this small and compact you can have 10 eggs go inside one session, which is quite an appealing factor for the Semi-Automatic Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubator.
It comes with CE, Rohs, and C-tick approvals.
The Full-Automatic Incubator – Overview
Practical Components & Features
- An automatic thermometer is one of the most prominent practical components on this version of the Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubator.
- Speaking of automatic, the egg turner is too; this makes the whole incubation process more convenient than expected.
- A humidity alarm works to provide extra support to let you know that humiditylevels inside the incubator are either below par or in excess.
- A crisp and clear LED display rounds off the digital array of possibilities with the full-automatic version of the Magicfly’s incubator.
Convenient, Portable & Durable
- You have so many smart automatic features on this product that you cannot help but think they knew full well why they named it the ‘full-automatic’ incubator.
- The alarm by itself makes everything easier. Aside from what you read earlier, the auto rotation functions in the Full-Automatic Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubator add to the marvels behind this small product.
- Lightweight and portable, and made of PP+ABS material, you can certainly imagine just how transport-friendly and durable this incubator is.
Taking up only 110V/50Hz for USA, Canada (with Amercan plugs), you can save electricity while you hatch and raise a batch of chicks at home.
Egg Accommodation Capacity
With a slight increase in egg capacity compared to its semi-automatic cousin, this incubator can hold 12 eggs inside. With a neat semi-transparent design, you can see what is going on inside this compact incubator at all times during the incubation process.
It comes with CE, Rohs, and C-tick approvals.
- Both the Semi- and Full-Automatic Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubators have outstanding value for money.
- They can work with a wide variety of eggs, including guinea fowl.
- Cleanliness and safety standards are top-notch, one example being the entire heater/fan assembly is behind a plastic sheet with holes to promote ideal air circulation while keeping the chicks safe.
- While humidity control is above average, the temperature of the units themselves can be controlled as you see fit.
- It is recommended that you try placing the water at both the center and/or outer cups. It can extend their duration by a week, approximately.
- Both incubator products work to produce a 90% and more hatch success rate.