From its simple design to top notch performance quality, the Circulated Air Incubator from the Pro Series range has plenty of egg space, is user friendly, and one of the most economical products of its type.
- You have a removable plastic liner that can be taken out to make the incubator easy to clean and put back in for help with the process.
- It can accommodate 52 eggs in one session. If you happen to buy an egg turner device (sold separately), the batch size goes down to 41.
- The built in circulated fan is one of the best features of this incubator. After all, the product is named for just this.
- A 115-volt household current is more than sufficient to get this incubator going and working at optimum effect.
- Large viewing windows make it convenient for you to see inside the chamber even during the incubation process. These large viewing windows are also ideal for educational purposes when kids can glance within and learn about the incubation and embryology process.
Quality & Efficiency
As tabletop incubators go, poultry hobbyists are certain to appreciate the speedy and all round features and functionality of the Circulated Air Incubator. In tandem with the solid-state temperature control, the built-in air circulating fan works wonders for the incubator. It enhances growth and development of the embryos while promoting a clean space and even heating for increased hatching success. It is so remarkably user friendly that beginners are sure to find the Circulated Air Incubator quite handy and simple to understand.
The Core Cause of Good Heating
With the Circulated Air Incubator, you will find that the insulating polystyrene foam that makes up the product’s housing or body also helps maintain the temperature at a constant rate of 99.5°F. This powerful facet of the incubator enhances hatch rate and makes things quite convenient. You do not need to make every single adjustment yourself.
The Incubator Liner
This durable polyethylene (milk jug) plastic liner makes things easy to clean. It also serves a dual purpose, that of protecting the incubator.
Trays & Water Supply
The tray fits well into the bottom of the device. This is one more convenient factor for the Circulated Air Incubator. You have just one water trough to work with. Adding water is therefore a simple task and makes away with hassle.
Notes on Humidity
- Sometimes humidity may be a little low. To increase it all you have to do is add more water to the trough.
- However, check to see if there are any water leaks.
- On another important note, for the first 18 days of using the incubator you want 50% humidity at best, so do not increase levels unless you know what it is you are doing.
- Humidity levels are not complicated to adjust. They can be done so with relative ease.
Important Handling Notes
The smallest changes or alterations to temperature and other settings can make plenty of factors go awry. You essentially need to play around, test, and check things with the incubator before you can actually put eggs in. 2-3 day old eggs at the start of the incubation period (first 18 days) show a 75% hatch success rate. This is not exceptional because there are incubators out there that bring 100% to the game. Still, for a neat and compact incubator product sold at an affordable price, 75% is a major benefit.
The major downside is you having to buy thermometers and hydrometers separately. They do not come with the product package. Besides, you will need those to help measure the temperature precisely. While the product says it comes with an auto egg turner, it does not. So be prepared to buy this component separately if you feel you cannot do without one. Most egg hatchers lead hectic lifestyles. Manual egg turning in incubators can be quite a delaying factor.
The table top Circulated Air Incubator has a neat design that is also lightweight, making it portable and easy to clean. Large viewing windows enable clear sight into the incubator chamber even as it is working. Egg capacity is large (52 eggs) that reduces (41 eggs) when you get an auto egg turner. This noiseless incubator does an outstanding job with even heating and temperature regulation.