With one of the most popular designs in its product range, this compact incubator is certain to surprise poultry hobbyists and enthusiasts, even beginners, as to how efficiently something this small can work this well. It can indeed be canned ‘magic’.
Features for Magicfly Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator
- It addition to being fully automatic which includes an egg turner, it can host 12 Eggs during any one session.
- The PVC+PP material going into the make of these incubators is equal parts durable and safe. Not prone to staining or erosion, it provides a secure environment for both the egg rearer/hatcher and the eggs used.
- An automatic thermometer makes quick work of things, eliminating delay and hassle while promoting ease with other incubator tasks; saves time during every session.
- This product version is capable of hatching ducks, chickens, or geese.
The Fully Automatic Incubator – Overview
Working with 110 volts of power, the Magicfly Digital Mini Eggs Incubator does an excellent job with remarkably little electricity consumption. An LED temperature display works to your advantage, letting you know the state of things so you can better incubate the eggs chosen. Geese, chickens, and ducks are some of the common eggs that you can hatch in the fully automatic version of the Magicfly’s incubator.
Simplicity & Accessibility
- Not only is it portable and takes up very little space, it is a great tool to educate kids about poultry hatching, embryo development and related topics.
- Safety and durability is promoted through the product’s solid moulded construction.
- It comes with all needed built in requirements to get started on an incubation session.
For something this small and compact you can have 12 eggs go inside one session, which is quite an appealing factor for the Magicfly Mini Digital Fully Automatic Eggs Incubator.
It comes with CE, Rohs, and C-tick approvals.
- The Magicfly Digital Eggs Incubator is an outstanding value for the money.
- It can work with a wide variety of eggs, including guinea fowl.
- Cleanliness and safety standards are top-notch. For example, the entire heater/fan assembly is behind a plastic sheet with holes to promote ideal air circulation while keeping the chicks safe.
- While humidity control is above average, the temperature of the units themselves can be controlled as you see fit.
- It is recommended that you try placing the water at both the center and/or outer cups. It can extend their duration by a week, approximately.
- This incubator product works to produce a 90% and more hatch success rate.